New Library Tech/Para Training
This training introduces new library paraprofessionals to the school library media program in the Denver Public Schools including:
- Overview of DPS school libraries.
- The goals and mission of the Library Services program in DPS.
- DPS library information system - LION.
- DPS library management system – Sierra.
- Duties of Library Paraprofessionals
- Ongoing training opportunities.
When : 8/18/2017 | 8 am-12 pm | Instructor : Janet Damon
For : first year library paras & techs- mandatory | Max Attendees : 100
Notes: first year teacher-librarians are also welcome to attend
Where : Library Services- Acoma Campus (room 113) | 1617 S. Acoma St